Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

#@Tropicana city mall+Times Square@#

18th of October 2012

today...
really is the day that is the most difficult to pass...
as today have the physics test...
what the....physics...?!
because of it...
yesterday we slept at 2am><

today's chemistry practical really don't know what it is?><
every step almost the same colour>>>>>yellow~!!!
the practical test more worst><

however...
after all the suffer had passed...
the enjoy time is come...

girls...
let's go Tropicana city mall....
elaine...u took my first time...
hahax...
having a nice spaghetti dinner....
and a nice movie>>>looper

hehex...
last but not least...
after 12am...
it's Boon Jing's birthday...
we bought 12 cup cake for her and go her room give her a surprise...
Girl,stay happy and pretty o^@^
happy birthday

19th of October 2012

wow...
yesterday chatting until 4.45am only back my room sleep...
today i can't wake up on time and my friend come my room knock my door like wanna to break my door...XD
first time i can't prepare go out in 10min...XD
feel so embarrassing that let u both wake me><

this time...
we didn't wait for the mahsa shuttle bus...
we just take the taxi go to damansara campus...

Yvonne and Cindy...
u both took my first time...
as this is my first time to meet the dentist...XD
so pain lah...
but i must afford to get a healthy teeth...^^

wow...
go McDonald meet a special aunty...
hahax...
i'm Starbucks girl???XD
Thank Q...^@^
so funny lah she...

rush back hostel and go prepare to go to Times Square to celebrate Boon Jing's birthday^^
girls,sorry that let u all wait for so long time ya...
reach there...
for sure is go eat mum mum lah...
However,
we found a very bad restaurant...
as it is just opening...
so we go and try for it...
"WAWAN"...its name...
i really don't know why when order he wrote all down...
but the food didn't come...
some more when we say want bill...
the boss come and said the food is n the process...
but his staff really take the bill for us...==
after that...
when we want end bill..
the staff is suck!!!
he can't wait for us to collect money...
keep asking one of us pay first then we settle ourselves later...><
What the....
I will not go for it anymore...><

after that...
we go walk around and buy something...
i really really extremely super dupet bankrupt!!!!!
I didn't drink the Starbucks...TT

when back university...
I'm like lost my soul...
keep dizzy and headache until can't sleep also...><

later on go study area do the biology project with friends...
and eat the McDonald Samurai burger...
fat><
and i think today will sleep at early in the morning...
well...
I had enjoyed these 2 days...
U???^@^











No comments: