Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2016

#@Memorable day at Artopanda@#

Pokemon fever is everywhere!!!
see...how cute it is...pokemon collections...aww...
They are made from beads and now u can make it by urself at this special shop...

Here it's...
Artopanda which located in IOI CITY MALL...
not sure if u have read my previous post as I had mentioned about this shop before for the beads making...
As u can see... Artopanda not only a shop that selling but there is a small art workshop attached to it...
How good it's if u can spend ur precious time with ur friends or family to do something special together...
and I have never ever expect that I can do all these art work in a shopping mall which others than shopping, watch movie and eat...hehe...
It's not only for kids but adult can also do their artwork at here....
they do sell many cute and special things too....
also the ingredients for artwork such as paint, clay and some simple artwork for kids...
Nano block lovers can add more to ur collections!!!
Yea...they do sell nano blocks too...
and they are selling in a reasonable price ^^

I found this is quite special from Artopanda...
They provide postcard mailing service...
U can send postcard to someone special...hehe...
oh ya... they do provide wax sealing on ur mail service too... and ur mail would be looks so special <3 font="">
SEE!!!!! cute is it?? <3 br="">really thanks for the little Angel Evelyn...
all these pins are handmade from air dry clay and now u can get it for free...
what are u waiting for???
what u have to do is just get it from Artopanda for FREE!!! hehe

U can get the air dry clay from Artopanda too...
let's make a customized clay for urself!!!XD


this is how the small art workshop looks...
all these art u can do at Artopanda...
Again! It is not only for kids...haha

U can make the window art too...

Soooo cute...
please make 1 Pikachu for me please...XDD

the ingredient for the window art ...
and they provide hand made soap service too...make a lovely soap for ur lover urself... XD

hehe...
seriously I am an art idiot ...
but I have made my own Pikachu with beads successful!!! Hooray...
never know I can make it until I gv a try...
and U should Join me too!! ^^
while everyone is catching pokemon and I make my own Pikachu... how special it is and it consists of fun and memories too...haha
Thanks my little angel Evelyn for making me a Baboi <3 aww...="" br="">It's so cute... and the baboi is hugging a baboi...haha

My bag bcum so nice...
come and catch my Pikachu with ur Pokemon ball xD

Thanks for the day my dear <3 br="">And Milloins thanks for fb live supporters xD
Especially our "Like jie" <3 font="">

Busy but enjoyable day with Evelyn aka mama...haha...
we have enjoy our day in the mall not for shopping or watch movie but we made our own Pikachu with beads and clay...
Who said happy must comes with spending lots of money??
Happy comes when u spend ur time with the right person and create urs memories by doing something together <3 font="">

No comments: