Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

#@1st share tea@#


22nd of october 2012

wow...
2day bio practical class like learning baking...XD
actly we are doing for the yeast experiment...
but we enjoy when make the dough...
and my bun is success to expand...

after take out the flour ball and open it...
and observe...
i don have the heart to throw my bun...hehex

and draw the face on it...^@^
and my chemistry lecturer ask me tat is it our purpose to do the bun is for us to draw the face??
XD
funny...XD

24th of october 2012

2day feel so weird...
cox 2day we have no any quiz or test...
actly we suppose to feel happy and relax...
but dono y all of us feel so weird and uncomfortable...
hahax..

2day english class is super duplet boring...
we have debate practise...

after tat...
we went to ss2 to having our dinner wif girls...^^
it is so nice compare to our cafeteria's food...

then....
i go for my 1st time to try share tea...
it's nice...XD

evelyn ur toes...
really make me laugh unstoppable...
too many lactic acid???XD

I love the time wif u girls...
it's enjoy and having fun...
Love euu~~~XD

No comments: