Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

#@my raya holidays@#

#@Going out lur@#

#@even holiday,but still need to hug the book..TT@#

#@temple@#
 #@perlabuhan Klang@seafood dinner@#



#@accident always the main reason for traffic jam><@#

These days I very tired...
cause there is raya holidays...
and my parents have not work...

19th of august 2012 sunday
the only thing that i want to share is...
midnight about 1am...
my parents suddenly knock my door...
and ask...
"want go out for supper???"
my god~!!!!
I know why I always failure to lose weight...><
Klang...I'm coming to become fatty...>3<

20th of august 2012 monday
I am very excited for today...
cause today go to sepang which is my aunt's house...
the main reason that make me getting more excited is sepang gold coast is near there...

early in the morning prepare to go to sepang...
tired><
regret that last night didn't sleep early...TT

when reached...
I am excited...
however...
everything are not like a bed of rose...TT 
Why????!!!!
Why rain???TT
I cant go to sepang gold coast...TT
sad man...haiz...
at there...
really super dupler boring neh...
the only thing that i can do is do revision...
regret that i din bring my laptop along...><

at night...
I'm having a seafood dinner...^@^
21st of august 2012
actually yesterday we planned that today want to go to kuala selangor 1...
but heard that there are traffic jam...><
then we change our planning...
we decided to go to Perlabuhan Klang for dinner...
before go there...


we go to a temple pray and have a fortune-telling...
i don't whether what that guy said is true or not...
what i which is I hope my family will stay healthy...

for me...
perlabuhan klang have a bad view...
not such romantic view for me...
however...there have a good restaurant...
their seafood nice~^@^


crab~sotong~fish~and 1 more food i don't know its name...><
but it's delicious...^^

it's quite far...
but when u eat that food...
u will know it's worthy...

hate traffic jam...><
dear all drivers...
please drive carefully...
ur accident may bring traffic jam to others...

this is what i want to tell some mother...
现在这种年代就不要有那么保守的思想啦。。。
我们年轻人喜欢和谁在一起时我们的自由。。。
毕竟以后要和对方相处的是我们。。。
你以为你的儿子很了不起吗???
没有必要这样吊高来卖吧???
有人喜欢他就算你儿子赚到了啦。。。
还要对那女生嫌三嫌四。。。
如果你儿子本身条件好的话早就大把选择都不用你在担心他的感情事了啦。。。
人家女儿生出来不是给你批评的咯。。。
不要讲到人家好像没有家教那样。。。
知道什么叫一个巴掌拍不响吗???
现在不是那女生缠着你儿子。。。
而是你的儿子也是不想放弃的咯。。。
请不要一直怪那女生!!!
如果你真的不同意的话。。。
早就应该告诉你儿子,叫他不要出去找女友啦!
害那女生变了受害者。。。!!


No comments: