Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2013

#@the day I missing frm blog...April@#

gt difference mao????say gt ...XDD
hohoho...
I'm back....
long time din write blog ady...
damn miss my blogger...
u all miss me ont???XDD

hmm....
these days extremely bz loh><
and damn stress...
let's see wat i bz wif bah ^@^

hehehehe...
wed don have class do wat ler????
jom ...
Midvalley again...
watch movie~~~~XDD
unfortunately...
the time tak ngam....
so...

ogie...
change target to The Garden....
cheong k~!!!!
1st time come cheong k...
and...
1st time cheong k hor...
all the food is still complete geh loh...
stupiak lah we all...
just now ate so full for wat lah???
waste food liao loh...!!!
abuuuu~~~==

see...
mama and yibong de legs...
liang dao~~~
pheeewee~~~~XDD

my mama so pretty hor???
mama,u gar huat i mean rite??XDD

this is Kumiko pose~~~XDD
dono y i like to put peace like that...hohoho
special mah~~~ :P

hohoho...see our didi...
really very didi ler...XD

walaoA....
beside didi...
i look so mature ler><
abuUuuu!!!

mama I lub Euu~~!!
happy the coming mama's day ya..XD

liang bao geng lohXDD

har...
i found this inside my camera loh...
no wonder my camera so lag liao lah...
yuan lai gt lengluii photo ya?XDD

shit....
my head and face and body...
is the biggest lah><

so 斯文 ler????
this oni is who we're ler...XDD
u all misunderstand us liao XD

hohoho...
finally i noe who gv this special to me liao loh...!!!
u har..
really har...
bolo har...
==

faster say lengluii...
haha...
see we so fast look at u liaoXDD
don laugh!!!!

actly hor...
the opposite de ppl hor...
all look at us de loh...
so paiseh neh...><

so my moksi very moksi loh...
i oso very isuzu rite???
i oso dono wat i talking abt...hahaha

mama...
erm...
hmm...
no comment liao XD

cute rite????
the next picha u will laugh die har....XDD
so....
pls look at this picha carefully......
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
.....
....
....
....
.....
....
....
.....
....
.....
.....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
.....

this 1 is more cuter rite???i noe rite...XDD
stop laughing ya...
i noe u're laughing at me loh... :P

yer...
the green pig is more cuter liao loh....
wo shu liao loh...XDD
bolo dao wo ya XDD
mi ke ya mi ke...XD
yvonne oso leng leng XD
U noe why we so free to tk picha at yvonne's room boh???
something very funny happened loh...
the morning class...
we study malaysian studies wif a lecturer...
after 1 hour break...
when we wan continue our class wif the same lecturer...
she said her eyes pain...
so class cancel...
so curious wat she see during our break time???XDD
kidding kidding..XD\\hahahahaha
final don gv me 0.00 ya XDD

class cancel still wait wat o???
hang out lah wei~!!!XD
Midvalley again==
u close my eyes i oso noe hw to walk liao loh...XDD

mama...
y is u again geh?
kidding hahahahahahaha
liang mao?
ai geh mama...XD [hakka]

walaoA...
so cute meh??XDD

tong pak fu~~~XD
hmm...
not bad lah...

cantik kan?
i noe rite?
coz mi ke capture de mahXDD

OMG...
PJ hor...
wat oso don have many...
cars is the oni things that u will tot PJ ppl buy cars no nid $$ geh XD
haiz...
get sem2 result liao loh....
dono wan cry or laugh...
why ler?
coz hor...
overall...
is extremely better than sem 1...
then y sad ler???
gt a oni subject din gt over 3.00 lah~!!!!
OMG...
i never expect my FIS gt "RESIT" such thing de ler??!!
how can i accept???
sad die loh><
arg.....
i don 1 touch bio again lah...
it takes my life lah~!!!TT
wuwuwu~~~ :'(
how har???
aiya...
don care 1st lah...
celebrate the happy thing 1st
>>>phy,math.IT 4.00....chem!!!shit...!!!oni 3.67!>< angry bird><
btw...
go enjoy 1st...

whr to go????
actly hor...
we planned hao liao de loh...
neh...
that 2 ppl arh...
so tabong de loh...
dono who teach them ffk de loh...
said liao yi qi go xiao xin hse du jia de mah...
but hor...
dono y hor...
oni left MI KE go loh...==
huai???
hng...

but nevermind...
MI KE still very relax geh...
like a wang...XDD
oni noe eat...sleep...on9...XD
hai you hai you...
vain~~~~XDD

like the cheese chicken chop~~~~
tabong dao...
4gt to tk picha liao...
too attractive liao...><
opps...
paiseh ya...
i oso scare i put at here hor...
ltr u eat ur com or laptop ler...
so...
good for u oso XDD
see...
gt a new watch ler...XDD
tabong...
1st time buy a red watch!!!XDlike like likeXD

see...
like a wang loh...
XDD

yer....
mama so sweet...
lub euu gao gao ar....
my b'day present~~~
muacksss...
i like it so much...
if it's purple more tabong ler...
nvm..
i color it purple myself...XDD

LIke like like...
 wat's tge next mission we nid to do???
hohoho...
some1 bday loh...
blue pingpong ball hor???
u kena liao loh...XDDD
>>>moksi...hapi bday ya,..XD
keep to be a moksi...
who is isuzu's frenXDD

shit!
ugly dao><
no eyes to see liao><

i oni see dao liu xing yu==

yagor~~~~~XDD
nice shoot rite?
u noe who tk de mou???
dek dek XDD

y my hair like jelly fish de??? XD
but nice XD
sleep on a giant banana XD

guess whose hand is tat? XDD
kacau saya vain :P

phewwitXDD

next door de neighbour XDD

nah do those ugly face...
XDD

apa ni???
reference to the next pic...

special + geng mou?XDD

my lolipop...
guess wat is inside???
tabong dao XDD

1 frm yagor...
1 frm mi keXD

wat a short leg i have?><

mei ler???
dek dek...
touch mao???
mao loh==
tak ada cry oso><
at least gv us 2 drops of tears mah...
abuuuu==
we find wrong ppl to stand inside liao lah...
next time me ki inside...
sure cry dao flood de loh XDD
wuahahahhahahahahahha..

this is wat the chris wan to say to u de loh...
not mi le har XDD

OMG...
dono y when see this picha...
there are many ants come on my laptop ler...
too sweet liao???
i think so...
even ants oso wan kena diabetes liao loh XDD
hahahhahahahaha
i don have kua jeong loh....
u wan test mou?XD

wat a big spotlight?==
>>>doggi<<<
epic fail==

finally finish our "cake war" wif the bday girl XDD
ppl wan do a mask hor...
dono y do dao half way hor...
gt a ppl knock my room door like wan to breaK it gam loh...
guess who is that?==
very super dupler extremely bolo....
MAMA~!!!!!
guess wat is her purpose come to find me?
she ask me...
"rest a while,what is the next sentence?"
==
i say dono...
then she gv a hint...
frm advertisment geh...
i still say dono...
she oso fish die XDD
the answer is...
"come wif a kitkat"==
abuuu...
still ask me eat it it's still cold...
mama...
i just brush my teeth..
mama:"brush again "
i...poker face....
hahahahhaha
anyway...thx mama...
tabong daoXD
ogie...
wat's the next day's planning? hiak hiak hiak...
TS~!!!!
long time din come liao eh...
watch movie ...
and then and then...
do my hair XDD
u will noe it ltrXD
fat like dono wat==

mi ke big head again XDD
y my hair bcum jelly fish liao de???==

xiao xin~~~
ur head is bigger?hahaha


mama ni de hao peng you ler...XDDD
but u lose liao loh...
its eyes is bigger ler...hahahaha

yibong har...
pattern banyak banyak har XDD

i oso pattern more than badminton de..hahahahha

xiao xin ar...
u see...
u shock dao it liao loh...
see its face XDDD
hahahahhahahahaha

wow...
watch ghost movie...
with room4...
the 4th seat...
horrible???
hahahahahha
Long weekend ~~~
funny lah...
i mean not the movie...
when watching movie...
at my left hand site...
close eyes...
at my right hand site...
close ears...
hahahahhaha
i ...poker face ==


liang mou????
hahahahah...
no more jelly fish head hahahahahaha...


really xiao didi..hahahahha
u...spoil my picha!!!!i wanna kill euu XD

OMG...look like barbie doll ler...XDD
i mean yibong har XDD
i look lke...barbie doll de mama XDD

who wanna tk off my job ar???
always zha gei~!!!==

like like like X infinity....
hahahhahahah
like this picha so much~!!! XD

no comment...
><

leng luii izit...
hahahahha
kidding XDD

kosong tangan balik???
impossible lah...
see...
damn like it...
who will be my mr.right take the other 1 ler? XD
waiting for euu~~~XD
hmm...these days keep on burning the midnite oil...
hmm...
can u see my dark circle???
bolo lah...
but...
this is the oni chance for me to chance for my future lah ...
6am sleep...
9am++ wake up automaticly...
hmm...
wat to do?
swim lah wei...
scare of it???
ya...
the 1st round i swim sure will scare ...
but...
after it...
i'm fine..
suddenly...
weird thing happened..
but...
wat i told myself..
i din kacau her...
she should not kacau me rite???
so...
just continue to swim...
hahahaha
the guard so funny...
suddenly come approach me..
he tot i drown ...XD
he looks so scare and worry XD


my laptop gt a new appearance...like ^^


here this~!!!!!
make me study hard like a vampire...
tired like hell...
but the question come out...
even u open book oso dono how to answer lah wei~!!!bolo..
haiz...
i had done my best,...
god bless me~!!!!


No comments: