Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 15, 2013

#@Cheras trip with Mike@#

finally finish our semester 2 final exam...
hmm...
feel like I get freedom...XD
even I do very bad in final...
what can I do now???
what we can do is waiting for the result...
while waiting...
we should relax lah...
just temporary forget all about study...
let's go for a trip to cheras...XD

1st time so many frenz come my hse and overnite^~^
welcome to cheras~~~XD
hopefully u all have fun o^@^
here is our dai wun gong pan mee....
ho jiak~~~XD

have a hair cut~~~
nice???
look like xiu mui mui jor....XD

xiao xin...
dek dek ur chatime XD

here our 1st station...
let's go to cheras start frm here ^^

2nd station...
go midvalley and take KTM~

after that transfer to bus...^@^

finally reach my home...
long time din't come back ady...
hmm...
damn miss my "cucu"...XD
miss my mom cook de food...
miss my bed...
miss my family...

hiak hiak hiak...
after tk a nap...
after eat mama rice....
let's go yamcha...^@^
here is INHOUSE...
my favourite yamcha cafe...^^

look alike???

base on what  xiao xin told me...
if i wan to be lucky...
i nid to kiss her...XD
muacks...

banana boat~~~tabong dao XD


wow...
yvonne y so serious???XD

we gonna gt diabetes ady...XD
gv us insulin~~~XD



fly fly fly...
finally meet euu liao...
long time no see liao..
miss u miss dao....


don't jealous...
yea...
we're in love now...XD
love u ya my dear yvonneXD

mama bian mei mei...
mei mei bian mama???XDD

don't care me...
i just wanna drunk....
I wan to 4gt everything...
and start frm something new....

yue lai yue lengluii loh...XD


OMG...
my face sooooooo...
ROUND~!!!!><

yeah.....
1 more b'day present...XD
thx yee tiang and fly~~~XD
love euu o...
muacksss....XD

hohohohohohoho....
ytd soooo late sleep...
but 2day so early wake up...
these girls lah...
early in the morning said hungry liao...
haiyo...
ok lur...
here what oso don have...
oni have these kind of yummy food...XD
let's go for dim sum breakfast bah^^
see....
tabong mah???
i write de ler...^@^


hungry liao ler????
very tabong ler...

all full liaoXDD
fat fat hahahaha...

wow...
lengluii beside me ya...XD

waiting for bus oso vain...XD

my sexy mama XD

wah...
y our head so big de???XD

in bus...
on the way go to jusco cheras selatan...^^



hahahahaha...
this xiao xin ya...
like a kids...XD 

thx 911...
hahahaha...
thx for coming meet me and gv me a big present...^^
love u my dear...
miss u so much oso...
i still wan hug hug ler...




look alike ler....XDD
tat's y she is my mei mei loh...XD

yeah...
1 more present...XD
tabong...^^

go for da tou zhaoXDD

yvonne ya...
we r in love...
xiao xin and mama y din do the same like us de??


he's so cute....XD


leng leng mama...XD
let's start our gwiyomi...^^

don ask what we r doin...
i oso dono...XDD

I'm alone???


see....
one more present again...XDD
thx for xiao ding ler...
love euuXDD
stay bolo o....^^

after sem2 final ...
do we have sem break???
yes...
start frm when?
ytd...
until when?
2moro...
==
bolo rite???
haiz...
let's start our sem 3 bah^^
2st day of sem3...
1st day de malaysian studies and moral studies...
sien die loh...><

yvonne hen ke ai ya...XD

mike ye shi hen ke ai ya...XDD

No comments: