Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 12, 2013

#@19th B'DAY@#


finally come for bonanza...XDD

tabong dao~~~
long time din eat sushi liao....
damn miss my salmon...XDD

thx for early celebration for my b'day... ^^

do u believe that i finish all of this???XDD

I have a giant stomach ler...hahahhahaha
don be my bf...
u will pochan...XDD

along the final....

I was sooooooo tired and stress....
but...
compare to sem1...
this sem is better...
why???
I also dono...
maybe...
I have prepared???
not really bah...

Hopefully I can get what i want and....
all my frenz especially bolocho family...
all get flying color result~~~XD

I believe that...
this world still have what we call "fair"...
what we afforded on our time and we never give up and non-stop....
we will get better than the one who only wait for the miracle...
^@^

hahahhaahhaah....
what i want to say is....
one step closer to 20 years old...XDD

hmm...yea...
I'm 19th years old...
time just like a burning candle...
once u start to burn...
u will not return back again...
so...
I will appreciate what I have now...

always remember ...
leave no man behind...
this is the best slogan for bolocho family...XDD


It's the 1st b'day that i celebrate at mahsa...
and...
I really touch...

at first...
I really tot that my b'day will pass like a normal day...
and...
ntg special...
except for the swimming pool jump...
and the special pool kiyomi...XD
what i funny and stupiak things we did?XDD

I always prank ppl ...
but this time ...
my turn...
XD
why I will believe that there are ppl fighting at mahsa???
stupiak rite???
XDD
so creative lah u all...XDD

finally...
u all get what u all want izit???
I never expect that i will cry...
but...
u all really har...
ok...
i surrender...
u all melt my heart...XD
thx for what u all did and all the wishes from u all...
I really LOVE u all~~~
muackzzz...XD

see....
1st day ady gt so many present...
whr is the rest????
who own me de...
faster come har...
if not...
hiak hiak hiak...
double...
kidding...XD

thx mush and abby~~~~
u noe rite...
sem 2 start i never touch any sticky ady...XD
so sweet...
just like this sticky~~~ XD

moksi.....
what is this???
lego???
u wan bring me go lego land rite???hahahahah
kidding...
it's soooo special...
thx my dear...
u har...
really har....
gar mai kui dei cheat me har...
but...
really thx ya... muackz...

yvonne....
zui ai ni liao loh....XDD
touch dao...
cry die me loh...
u spent all the time wif me...
but....
u still can make this for me..
thx...
really sooo touch...
love u my dear... XD
muackz....
present is not necessary to be very expensive...
when u show ur sincere...
kumiko also will be touched...XD

change name to kumiko la???XDDD
clever dao ni ya...
really angel and evil ler...XDD

this one...

i gt it frm someone special...
actly i dono who gv 1...hahahaha
but anyway...
thx ya...
I also guess for long time ady...
I really cant recognise whose handwriting is tat...XD
u're just like a santa claus...
when i open the room door....
here the 1st present i gt early in the morning...
love u also...
muacks...XD


No comments: