Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 20, 2012

#@2012 "wang linggit" christmas dinner@#

merry christmas...
thx for u all give me such a memorable christmas dinner...
this is my first christmas that celebrate at my uni life...
as i organiser...
i feel that this dinner is quite successful...xD
and...
thx for U all that prepare the present with sincerely...
U all are creative....hahahax...
can consider transfer to study design o... XD
lastly...
I LOVE U ALL... 

why my face always so stupid?XDD with cindy



hey U mok si....XDD
thx for always beside me...
thx for ur honesty and tan bai...XD
thx for ur sincere heart be friend with me...
U...
dont be so soft!!!
U must be strong...
cox i will be there with U all the time...
truly friend will not leave u all the time...
cox my heart have U...^@^

I'm always be the camera girl... XD
but it's my pleasure ^@^

cindy... actly what are we doing at this moment???XD

wow...three beauty ya...
Yvonne & Bolocho & Xiao Ding


evelyn...u're soooooooooooo funnyyyyy...XDDD

nice shoot???XD


yeah...XD








preparing present exchange...

elaine and abby^@^

alicia and ai hui


Bolocho~~~


yummy~~~XD

beauty girl



stupid camera man har!!!!!
where is me???><
bololololol....

prettyyyyyyyy~~~

tonight i'm the singer in Wings cafe....XD

she is like my mama...
always teach me...
always help me...
always consult me...
thanks for never give up me...
thx for always beside me...
I LOve u o...
Old bolo...XD

I love music as I love singing...u?






I'm such a naughty girl that like to disturb...XD

oh my little mushi...XD

Elaine...
U're always positive...XD
Ur spirit will always with me^@^



Oh...Abby Abby...
U har...
always like a santa claus ya...XDD
thx ya...^@^














happy ending ^@^


No comments: