Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#@2012 Christmas@#

2012 Christmas Eve

wow...
the day is coming... XD
here my Christmas eve... ^^
I feel sooooo happyyy...
because i can celebrate my christmas with my lovers...XD
Fly , 911 , Mok si , old bolo... XD
thx for giving my a happy christmas eve... XDD
Love U all again...

and...
so happy ar...
i bought new dress again... 
like it so much... ^^
they are so nice... ^@^

and...
2day is my 1st time go to suki-ya eat^^
damn love it...
so nice...
but it will make me fail to loss weight...XDD
i never expect that i can eat so much...
since when i have such a giant stomach?? XDD
but anyway...
next time i don care gt any event...
for sure i wan go here celebrate ...
hahaha...

long time din make a heavy make up...
nice??^@^

here my old bolo... XDD
mummy~~~

ppl tk ice cream...
we are shotting... XD
kacau banyak banyak... XD

here my lovey Mok si...XDD
I'm isuzu??XDD

Lub Euu o... XD

my dear kai muii...
911...
muacksss...^^


do re mi???
i mean our height...XDD
although u both not always by my side...
however...
u are always in my mind and heart...





so weird...
1st 3 ppl in their own world...
then the other 2 ppl in their own world oso???
bololololol><

see...
oni i serious in this pic...XD


OMG...
old bolo like a boss loh><
me???
my eyes so weird><
Mok si...
wat r u doin???
so funny...

hey...
u see...
my friend ler...
XD
伸出“圆”手...
hahaha...
i have a round fist...
same wif Doreamon...XD


dear fly...
Love euuXD
don touch har...
cry then enough liao... XD
jahat lah me...><

this pic look like...
we are kids><
xiao mei mei...
hahahaha

i'm short enough liao...
u still like tat bully me???
TT


2012 Christmas


hohoho...
merry christmas...XD

hi everybody...
whr u all go to celebrate Christmas ya???
this year i go to a new place^^
aiyoyo...
fly....
U took my 1st time again><
hahaha

1st time go to Jade Hill...
thr r...
NICE~!!!XD

we're chatting...
and shotting...^@^

 Yui...
long time no see ya...XD
keep in touch ya^@^

why my eyes since my 1st sem final till now...
my eyes bcum so small liao de????><
bololololol><

wow...
leng luii beside me ya... XD

see...
it's nice ler???
beautiful~~

spongebob squarepant...XD

tada...
beside Yui...
I bcum more ugly liao><

Cute~~^@^

do re mi???
don 1 tell u wat i mean XP

deng deng deng deng...
like small kid??

hohoho...
my dress is match to the Christmas tree^^



No comments: