Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm get in big promblem in STUDY!!!!!!!!

haix....
rencently happened many things....
especially for my study part...

my dream is to be a doctor...
however,i'm came from a poor family...
my parents is unable to let me to go for my dream...

In order to reduce my parents' burden...
i choose to gv up my dream...
and decided to study biomedical sc...

however,my parents worry about tat course will hard to gt job...
they ask me to go to study pharmacy...
at tat moment...
i feel tat my future is under my parents control...

at last...
i accept it...
they go to many university and college wif me...

at dis time...
the big problem is appear...
tat is money problem...

i never think tat my grandpa will like dis de...
i'm his granddaughter oso like dis treat me...

thus,i gv up to study pharmacy...

my parents keep asking me 4 form6...
however,i hate form6...

nw i'm considering biomedical sc,accounting and finance,business managament...
these course at least my parents can affordable 4 the fees lah...

><

No comments: