Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

1st celebration for my 18th birthday~

ytd 4am++ oni sleep....
however...2day 11am++ i wake up adi...

hmm...
haven having my breakfast and lunch....
i go to JUsco le lah...
at thr ngam ngam 3pm for my movie~~TITANIC!!!!<3

911,my 1st time gv u le....xp
u oso o...hahax

the movie was touch ler...LOVe it badly!!!!!<3

thx u both go eat steamboat wif me ar^^
although all of us oso nt full...hahax...
and the piece of SECRET cake...^^
3 ppl share oso very romantic mah...^^...hahax...

the most funny thing for me at my 18th birthday is the moment...
which 911 sing till very HIGH!!!
someone off the car le...hahax...
dis moment i will not forget forever...
hahax...XD

For 911....
thx o...
thx 4 giving me such a memorable birthday...
and ur mom too...<3
LOVE u ar!!!
muackssss.....

For Ban Zai...
thx ar...
u have contribute ur off day for my birthday...
and fetch us...
THX a lot ar bro...!!!^^<3

saturday have 1 more celebration wif my another DEAR...<3
SY...waiting for u o...^^muacks...

No comments: