Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

#@I'm back...End up FIS@#

First and the Last warning...
Please leave me alone...
i will not blame u...
please don let me feel touch again...
because i dont think i can control my heart anymore...
unless u want to be my boy...
if not...
please disappear from my world please...

茫茫人海里。。。
遇见你。。。
突然。。。
你为了学业离开了我们。。。
不管我们之间发生过什么事。。。
我只记得我们一起开心的日子。。。
不管是晚上还是下雨天。。
我们一起游泳。。。
不管是夜深了。。。
明天是否还有上课。。。
我们还讲笑话到半夜不肯睡。。。
还记得你一直要吃菜豆饭。。。
我和妈妈就准备给你。。。
这一切不是单纯的回忆。。。
而是我们的经历。。。
我们一定要各自为自己的理想努力。。。
以后。。。
我们一起为医业界努力哦。。。:)
Keep in touch~<3 i="">

final exam is coming...
so what?
we still going to play badminton...
don so kaliganzhang...
tk it easy...
hohoho..
1st time hang out just for badminton with u guys...
it's fun...
i love the time wif u guys...
y almost end our foundation i oni noe u all...?
we should hang out earlier b4 this...
haha...
bong bong~
haha...
see...sporty rite?
don think that we r oni noe how to hang out n shopping ok...XD



all look so tired...
all release stress of the coming final...

M&M...
noe wat it mean?
Melissa & Mama...XDD
tabong rite?

lao gong & lao po...XDD
laugh die me...><

after exercise do wat???
eat lah abuden?
hohoho...
let's go "original kayu"
eh eh...
don think that we r really go eat kayu ya...
it's just a name oni k? XDD

cute rite?
i mean my mama ...haha

never ever think that we do exercise is for lost weight...
coz...
our net fat is zero...
u noe y?
coz...
after exercise...
not oni go kayu eat...
after it go KTZ eat dessert...==
tabong har us...
dek dek XDD
fat die die lah><

do u realise that this pose ady appear in 3picha?
haha...

I love u ...
u love me ...
we r happy family...haha
paiseh ya..
suddenly gt the kick to sing hohoho..
Finally...
we end up our FIS with the last class of Psychology with Ms.B...^^
really feel that stress press againt me...
and...
sadness fullfill my heart...

what a confuse feeling i gt?
feel stress bcoz of the coming final...
feel sad bcoz have to separate wif the gang...
feel scare bcoz i still not yet start to touch book...
feel bolo bcoz after exam no $$ hang out...
i noe u oso feel bolo to wat i'm writing now...
haha...
here the bolocho gang...
with Ms.B...

our professional zha gei xiao ding...XDD
yibong har...
ur face har...
i laugh till wan burst liao...
omg...hahahahahha

jeng jeng jeng...
left 2 days more for me to eat all the book...haha

really thx for all of u sign for it...
it was our last "attendant list"
i will keep it well...

hahahahahahaha...
see...last day ady...
what i oso dare to do...
don angry ya...
i do this bcoz i scare u will 4gt mi ke mah..haha
pls remember wat i wrote on ut nails...
dont 4gt kumiko!
haha
Thx & love euu XD
 OMG...
I cant believe that i really complete my foundation...
so fast...
it had been 1 year...
in sem3 final...
i dono y i was extremely ganzhang...
at 1st few days cant fall asleep...
this make me scare die...
ppl scare they will fall asleep when study...
but i'm reverse...
i hope i can sleep...
coz...
i don think my body can stand for it anymore...
pls...
let me fall asleep pls...
i don1 my 19years old skin bcum 91years old...
i don1 my short-sightedness bcum blind...
i don1 my long brown hair bcum botak...
=3=
finally i can fall asleep after the 2nd paper...
hooray...
and then the problem is coming...
for the last 2 papers...
i oni revision few hours b4 the exam...
ok...
this 1 is not a correct way...
pls never ever try to learn this frm me..haha

I still remember the 1st hang out wif u guys is at time square...
and...
the last time for our last hang out...
at time square also..^@^
thx for u all accompany me along the past 1 year...
when i feel stress...
sad...
helpless...
lonely...
U all always by my side...
we celebrate each other bday...
no matter wat kind of weather it was...
no matter izit final exam is coming...
I love Bolocho Family until the end of the world... <3 i="">

we r such a crazy girl...
trademark of bolocho family... XD

OMG...
ur legs r sooooo long....
who is the photographer?
so tabong ya...haha
actly i'm the photographer...haha

the 1st part u see frm thhis picha is wat?
hng...
i noe u will see my body shape 1st de loh...
hamsap!
XDD
actly...
i wan to mention in this picha is...
my hair long ady...
haha
so happy ler...

u noe wat it is?
erm...
hw to explain ler...
neh...
when u r kids hor...
u will tk the 50sen sylling go twist the ball de ar...
n this is the giant 1...
i noe u so clever sure noe wat am i talking rite?haha

hmm...
have to comment wat on this picha ler?
lengluii?
wuahahahahhahaha...
paiseh ya...
i so zilian XDD

see..
she oni noe eat n don 1 choi me...><
let me vain myself...
wuwuwuwuwuwu... T3T

#@never expect u can improve when u're oni stand on the same position without any effort@#
(legs so pretty right?XD)

here our tall man anshun...
wuwuwu...
so sad...
u gonna leave us soon...
pls don go away...
still remember the 1st impression u gv me that is ...
i tot u r banana...
not minion lah k...
haha
and thr r some funny memories between u n us...
anyway...
good luck for u..
n wish u all the best ya...^^
anshun gar yao!

ang....anshun...
u both look alike ler...
hahahahahahhahaha
laugh dao wo ya XDD

y every1 look so serious o?
dong har XDD

yea...i'm crazy ady...hoho

super duper love this picha...
our 1st step n our last step...
keep in touch friends...




No comments: